Since you're all into conspiracies and "questioning" the "mainstream narrative" these days, maybe you're not asking the right questions.
So I have a few for you.
ABOUT PALESTINIAN REFUGEES
(1) why do Palestinians — and only Palestinians — have a UN refugee agency dedicated solely to them? There are 36.4 million refugees in the world. 7 million of them are Palestinian.
(2) why does the Palestinian refugee agency have 30,000 employees while the refugee agency for all other refugees combined have 18,000 employees?
(3) why do the vast majority of Palestinian refugees live in refugee camps in Palestine? While internal displacement is certainly a thing, this displacement happened 75 years ago. So why are they still in refugee camps?
Imagine if I still lived in a refugee camp because my grandparents were refugees nearly 80 years ago.
(4) why is it that Palestinians in East Jerusalem with Israeli residency are still considered refugees? They have the ability to drive anywhere within Israel and go to any town, city, or village if they so wish.
ABOUT HAMAS LEADERS
(1) why is it that the leaders of the Palestinian people are billionaires? Hamas leaders alone come up to a total of about 11 billion dollars. How did they amass that fortune? And do you not realize that just one of those billionaires could completely revitalize the Gaza Strip, if they wanted to? So why don’t they?
(2) per Forbes, as of 2014, Hamas was the second richest terrorist organization in the world, with about a billion dollar turnover. Where does that money go?
(3) Gaza has the most complex tunnel system in the world, which puts even the New York City subway to shame. Building the tunnels cost $30-90 million. Why is it that Hamas has not built a single bomb shelter for their own civilians?
Per one of the top Hamas leaders, Moussa Abu Marzouk:
“We built the tunnels because we have no other way of protecting ourselves from being killed in airstrikes. We are fighting from inside the tunnels.”
When asked why civilians weren’t allowed in the tunnels to protect themselves from airstrikes, he said, “Seventy-five percent of the population of Gaza are refugees, and it is the UN’s responsibility to protect them.”
He said this just a little over a month ago.
But is it not the responsibility of a government to take care of its own people?
ABOUT PROPAGANDA WORKING ON YOU
(1) Hamas leaders have made the following statements:
“This attests to the character of our noble, jihad-loving people – who defend their rights and their homes with their bare chests and their blood…The policy of people confronting the Israeli warplanes with their bare chests in order to protect their homes has proven effective against the occupation…we in Hamas call upon our people to adopt this policy in order to protect the Palestinian homes.” - Hamas senior spokesman Sami Abu Zuhri, al-Aqsa TV, June 2014
“[The enemies of Allah] do not know that the Palestinian people has developed its [methods] of death and death-seeking. For the Palestinian people, death has become an industry, at which women excel, and so do all the people living on this land. The elderly excel at this, and so do the mujahideen and the children. This is why they have formed human shields of the women, the children, the elderly, and the mujahideen, in order to challenge the Zionist bombing machine. It is as if they were saying to the Zionist enemy: ‘We desire death like you desire life.’” - Fathi Hamad, former interior minister of the Gaza Strip and current Hamas MP, 2008
Has it occurred to you that perhaps Hamas exploits the deaths of their own people to garner world sympathy — and aid?
Palestinian whistleblowers in Gaza seem to think so.
“The so-called resistance has become a business…[Hamas] made a profit out of it, and only the people suffered…Whenever there’s a war, and when [Hamas] get more aid money, they’re the ones who benefit, and we get nothing.” - whistleblower in Whispered in Gaza interview series (raw footage verified by Al Arabiya, Arab News, and Times of Israel)
“Hamas may have a budget deficit, so they start a war so Qatar will get involved and send them money.” - whistleblower in Whispered in Gaza interview series (raw footage verified by Al Arabiya, Arab News, and Times of Israel)
ABOUT THE DEATH TOLL
First, let’s make one thing clear: there have indeed been thousands of casualties in Gaza, including thousands of civilians. This slide does not intend to downplay this. It’s a tragedy and people are suffering.
(1) per Hamas’s own figures, most days, Israeli air strikes only killed women and children. How is it that Israeli bombs magically bypass men?
You’ve seen the scenes from Gaza. There are plenty of men coming out of the rubble. Yet somehow Israeli bombs don’t kill men.
(2) according to Interpol, it generally takes various weeks to identify bodies after a disaster. To this day, Israel is still counting the death toll from October 7. To reiterate, Gaza in the midst of a humanitarian catastrophe and is a disaster zone, lacking in electricity, internet, and other basic resources.
How is it that Hamas is capable of immediately identifying the exact number of deaths by name, gender, and even ID number even while Gaza is a disaster zone?
(3) it’s estimated that Hamas has some 20,000-40,000 fighters in Gaza. How is it that, miraculously, per Hamas, virtually none of them have been killed?
(4) how is it that you say Israel is “carpet bombing” Gaza but is also somehow missing all combat-age men?
(5) how many of those casualties come from misfired rockets? Between 15-20 percent of Hamas rockets misfire and land within the Gaza Strip.
(6) how many of those casualties were actually terrorists killed in Israeli territory on October 7?
ABOUT INDIGENEITY AND COLONIALISM
(1) why is it that most of the history of the Land of Israel is Jewish history? Have archeologists ever found “ancient Palestinian” artifacts?
(2) can you name three Palestinian historical figures from before the 19th century who are not Jewish or Samaritan? Any historical Palestinian kings or queens who are not Jewish or Samaritan?
(3) how come Samaritans, the Indigenous population of the land which was never displaced, consider Jews — including, yes, Ashkenazi Jews — fellow members of the People of Israel?
(4) how come for centuries, the Jewish population of the Land of Israel which was never displaced wrote of yearning for the return of the Jews in exile? Who are you to decide who is or isn’t a member of an Indigenous tribe? Shouldn’t tribal membership be defined by the tribe in question?
(5) how on earth do you think the Middle East and North Africa, once the most culturally diverse in the world, became predominantly Arab, Arabic-speaking, and Muslim?
(6) how come the Palestinian flag is the closest flag to the pan-Arab flag, in which each of the colors represents a different wave of Arab imperialism? How come the Palestinian flag was designed by one of the most infamous British colonizers of all time, Mark Sykes?
ABOUT YOUR VALUES
(1) why do you say “believe all women,” but suddenly refuse to believe the accounts of rape coming out of Israel despite the preponderance of eyewitness testimony and forensic evidence?
(2) why do you say “fuck all billionaires” but excuse, whitewash, or outright support Hamas?
(3) why do you say “Black Lives Matter,” but refuse to spare a thought for the Black Israelis slaughtered, raped, tortured, and/or kidnapped by Hamas, including Avera Mengistu, a mentally ill Black Jewish civilian who has been in Hamas captivity for eight years?
(4) why do you claim to care about climate justice but then excuse, whitewash, or outright support the October 7 massacre, which ravaged the environment, in addition to Hamas’s long history of environmental destruction?
(5) how is it that on October 7 you celebrated the massacre as “decolonization,” but now you’re claiming it never actually happened? How is it that you tore down the posters of the hostages because you claimed they were fake Israeli propaganda, but now you’re insisting the hostages that you swore up and down didn’t exist were “treated well”?
(6) if you are a settler on stolen land (e.g. not Native or Black in the United States), and you justify the October 7 massacre, are you saying Natives have free reign to rape you and mutilate you?
If you are going to "ask questions," at least think outside the box. When you're parroting what everyone around you is saying, you are not "asking questions."
There are 15 million Jews in the world, compared to 1.8 billion Muslims and 465 million Arabs. Which is really the "mainstream" narrative here, then?
For a full bibliography of my sources, please head over to my Patreon.